Welcome to Husky Running Club!
Who Are We?
Husky Running Club is a student organization at the University of Washington devoted to running. Continue where you left off with your high school cross-country days, start running for the first time, or start trying new distances! Neither membership nor previous running experience is required, merely a desire to meet others and run. We also host potlucks once or twice a quarter and several weekend trail runs throughout the year. Everyone is welcome!
You can learn more about how to get involved with us here.
Where Do We Meet?
We meet in the UW quad at 5pm for all runs except Tuesday track workouts, which meet at 5:30pm. Come join us anytime! We have running groups for all levels of experience.
- Monday: 3/5/7 Mile Group Run (5pm in the quad)
- Tuesday: Track Workout (5:30pm in the quad)
- Wednesday: Large Group Run (5pm in the quad)
- Thursday: 3/5/7 Mile Group Run (5pm in the quad)
- Friday: Hill Workout or Long Run (5pm in the quad)
Group runs in particular are a great way to get to know your fellow runners while running at your own pace.
Keep up with our runners and track your own progress on Strava: