Husky Running Club has no official “membership” requirement; all students are welcome to come running with us anytime they wish. However, if you plan to run with us regularly, we do recommend that you do a few things to help us and you:
Fill Out IMA Waiver For HRC
- First visit the UW recreation site and login with your UW NetID by clicking the “Log In” link in the upper righthand corner and choosing the large box at the top that says “UW NetID.”
- Click on the menu in the upper left-hand corner of the website (it looks like three dashes stacked atop one another), and then click on the “Club Sports” link.
- Click on the “Club Waiver” option.
- Find “Running Club” in the list of clubs, and click “Register.”
- To sign the document, you must click on the grey box at the bottom-right of the page, and a popup will appear where you can use your cursor to sign.
- You will be guided through the process of adding emergency contacts. Once finished, click “Check Out” – it appears like an online cart, but the price is free, so don’t worry. If you have any questions about the process, you can send us a message.